Because you will:
2. Learn in a caring environment in small classes that will allow you to receive constant feedback from your law
3. Obtain your J.D. degree at a more affordable cost than in most institutions located in the continental U.S.
4. Be part of a law school with an innovative pedagogical approach and a strong commitment to public interest law.
5. Experience a rich multicultural and multiethnic environment.
6. Have the opportunity to benefit from our unique clinical offerings and participate in national and international
moot court competitions and international exchange programs.
7. Have access to academic counselling and other student support services.
8. Become part of a community of alumni who hold positions of importance in Puerto Rico and abroad.
9. Enjoy the natural environment of a beautiful tropical island with many miles of beautiful beaches and
10. Have the opportunity to enjoy sports and recreational activities all year-round.
11. Be a student of Inter American University, the largest private non-profit institution of Puerto Rico, founded over
101 years ago.
12. Have access to take the bar examination in any jurisdiction of the United States.